Wednesday, July 6, 2011

LADY THERE IS AN IGUANA ON YOUR HEAD

This is a photo from 2005, the pal on my head is Sampson he will celebrate his 10th birthday soon. Sampson is one of three iguanas that came into my life. He is sweet very docile eats fruits and veggies loves to bask in the sun and sit in trees , swim in the bathtub with the shower running and take an occasional ride in the car on the dash. Here are some photos of his habitat and him in his favorite spot in the house watching the snow fall. He is much larger than the photo above, he was about 5 inches long when we first brought him home.





Needless to say he knows  I LOVE HIM.


This is a calf that lived on my mom's cousins land in Texakana where our family cemetary is. I went to visit the cousins let her climb in the backseat of the car to walk the land with is. She would also make her way into the house. They passed a few years later and I wonder what happened to the girl, wish I could have brought her home,but the rented van held my husband 4 young children myself and luggage for a two week visit to Arkansas for the Holder family reunion, I will email my cousin and ask if she is still around.


This is my girl Katie ) Katanya.
I renamed her her given name was China she was born on the 4th of July 2006. I was working as a vet technician when she came in with broken legs and hips. She went throgh multiple surgeries and then the owner abandoned her . I brought her home at 4 months knowing dogs were not allowed in our condo complex we were asked to move I bought a house to keep her, She has problems with her legs does not  trust many people she is sweet to me . Needless to say I LOVE HER. She loves peanut butter walks to the park carrots and green beans and has her own chaise lounge. She loves to travel she is my traveling companion on road trips and has seen many hotel rooms and visited lakes streams and forests in many states .

No comments:

Post a Comment